Steve Jobs Talking about Paul Rand


 He had very clear conclusions about what the relationship meant to both parties and how it should be conducted. For example, I asked him if he would come up with a few options, and he said, "No, I will solve your problem for you and you will pay me. And you don't have to use the solution. If you want options, go talk to other people. But I'll solve your problem for you the best way I know how and you use it or not -- that's up to you, you're the client -- but you pay me." And there was a clarity about the relationship that was refreshing. -  Steve Jobs talking about Paul Rand -

Disclaimer: The pictures featured on this page belong to their respective owners. THE PICTURES and Content ARE NOT MINE unless stated otherwise, If you see your picture featured and don't want it to be, email me with the link and i will take it down. Posted by Kavaroca Design Kahuna at kavaroca.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2013 Kavaroca Design Kahuna